The Makita EN4951SH is a short shaft petrol pole hedge trimmer powered by an environmentally friendly 25.4cc 4-stroke engine with low noise, clean emissions and low running costs. With an angle adjustable hedge trimmer head that has 13 angle settings through 135° from 45° tilt-up to 90° tilt-down from the horizontal position and 180° foldable for easy transport and storage. The built-in clutch works to stop the blade motion even if the throttle lever is touched while 180° folded and the recoil starter has automatic decompression for easy starting.
The blade length is 49cm double sided with a 21.5mm maximum cutting capacity and the shaft extends up to 2.05m. The multi position engine lubrication system pumps oil around the engine no matter what angle the unit is being operated at even for continuous operation and the trimmer is compact and lightweight to use (6.6kg).
This is an powerful, well balanced machine ideal for facing and topping mid height hedges, is easy to start and maintain and will give many years of trouble free use.
- Environmentally friendly and cost saving 25.4cc 4-Stroke engine. Low noise and clean exhaust emission. Low running costs
- Multi-position engine lubrication system enables the engine to be inclined to any angle even during continuous operation.
- Angle adjustable hedge trimmer head: 13 angle settings through 135°
- 45° tilt-up to 90° tilt-down from the horizontal position
- 180° foldable for easy transport and storage
- Built-in clutch works to stop the blade motion even if the throttle lever is touched while 180° folding.
- Recoil starter with automatic decompression
- Diaphragm carburetor
- Primer Pump
- Compact & Lightweight
- Short-shaft provides greater manoeuvrability
- 2x comfortable hand grips