The Makita DUB362 has been developed to be one of the most powerful cordless blowers that outperforms competing models. It is powered by 2x 18v Makita lithium-ion batteries that supply the powerful 36v DC motor drive system. Featuring a dual battery fuel gauge which tells you when each battery is running low so you can get the task done. The powerful brushless motor has a longer run time of up to 61 minutes on low and 9.5 minutes on high (when using a 4.0Ah battery). Giving a 54m/sec air velocity on hi and 27m/sec on low which is controlled with a variable speed control trigger through 6 stages. The trigger can be locked on and is operable from either side of the handle for maximum user comfort. The 3 stage telescopic long nozzle has a 100mm adjustment range and the best grip to frame angle provides optimum nozzle to ground angle for efficient blowing operation. This lightweight and compact machine offers fantastically low noise levels and zero emissions.
The Makita twin 18v battery concept offers an expanding range of machines that utilise the established 18v lithium-ion battery capacity to deliver high power 36v performance whilst offering an economic purchase solution for existing Makita tool owners.
- Developed as the most powerful cordless blower
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system
- Dual battery fuel gauge
- High air volume and speed delivered by brushless motor
- Longer run time thanks to brushless motor
- 6-stage air volume/velocity settings by dial with variable speed control by trigger
- Lock on function, with button operable from either side of handle
- 3-stage telescopic long nozzle with adjustment range of 100mm
- Soft start
- Constant speed control
- Best grip to frame angle provides optimum nozzle to ground angle for efficient sweeping operation
- Lightweight & compact for single handed operation
- Low noise emissions