Honda’s domestic lawnmowers are known the world over for providing modern, precision-engineered technology in a form that is both comfortable and highly adaptable. As you may expect, their commercial mowers are similarly well designed, but with specifications that enable these already rugged and hardworking machines to perform even better for truly professional results.
The shaft-driven HRH 536 HX is powered by Honda’s pro-spec GXV 160 OHV 163cc engine; a piece of machinery that not only delivers consistent power and the sound reduction features of its predecessors, but is also designed to withstand the higher workloads demanded by professional users. Furthermore, the drive shaft is fully protected against any external interference for greater reliability and durability; less maintenance is thus required, compared to mowers that utilise a belt and pulley system.
The cutting blade is intelligently designed to reduce noise emissions, and also to bend on impact with any stones in order to reduce the chance of damage being done to the cutting deck and engine. Durability is further enhanced by the reinforcement of the cutter deck linkage, which helps prevent damage occurring when transporting the mower. Furthermore, the cutter deck is made from lightweight cast aluminium to further enhance this machine’s resistance to wear and tear.
Grass collection is enhanced by Honda’s specially designed, high airflow grass bag that utilises an increase in air circulation in order to improve collection performance.
• Featuring a professional grade Honda GXV 160 OHV 163cc engine, designed to handle the rigors of even the largest commercial project
• 53cm cutting width for outstanding performance on medium to large lawns
• Cast aluminium decking to provide a strong base, resistant to corrosion and rust, while remaining lightweight and easy to manoeuvre
• Single-point height of cut adjustment with six different positions between 21mm and 76mm, making it easy and simple to adapt the mower to your lawn conditions
• Hydrostatic propulsion system that allows the blade to spin at an optimal speed, whatever mowing speed you choose
• Reinforced cutter deck linkage for added protection, especially during transport