For over thirty years now, Honda has been designing and manufacturing high quality lawnmowers with the same level of innovation and engineering excellence that you would expect from a company with such renown in the technological field. The Honda HRD536QX, a self-propelled rear roller petrol lawnmower built to cope with the unexpected while delivering outstanding results, features all of the quality and inventiveness you have come to expect from Honda machinery.
One of the pioneers of the kind of premium four-stroke carburettor engines now commonplace in lawnmowers, and with over half a century of experience and accumulated expertise, Honda remain ahead of the technological curve; the 163cc GVX160 OHC petrol engine used in the HRD 536 QX is precision engineered to be quiet running and fuel efficient while providing constant power to the mower’s rotary cutting blade and self-propulsion system. Moreover, the self-propulsion system itself, pre-set to drive the mower forward at a steady rate of 1.2 metres per second, ensures an even cut and makes it easier than ever to achieve great results on large grassed areas.
The Honda HRD536QX is also engineered to meet the challenges involved in even the biggest and toughest workloads. The cast aluminium cutting deck, for example, is tough and lightweight, while the mower also features double arm reinforced cutter deck-handle linkage, specifically designed to prevent damage when mowing and during transportation. Another important feature in this respect is the Roto-stop® blade-brake clutch system, which disengages the cutting blade while leaving the engine running, making it safer and easier to empty the 83 litre grass bag or to transport the machine across gravel or hard surfaces.
A high quality finish is guaranteed thanks to the inclusion of variable cutting height adjustment (14mm-52mm), set via an easy to operate single lever system, and a wide rear roller which works to balance the machine and produce a classic stripe effect as you mow. This combination of power, versatility and durability makes the Honda HRD536QX a serious machine capable of meeting the demands of serious gardening and landscaping work, ideal for the professional or semi-professional user.
• 53cm (21”) cutting width for great performance on larger lawns
• 163cc GVX160 OHC four-stroke engine, powering an industrious single speed (1.2 m/s) self-propulsion system to make heavy workloads lighter
• Five position variable cutting height adjustment (14mm-52mm) for added precision and versatility
• Featuring Honda’s Roto-stop® blade-brake clutch system for enhanced safety and convenience
• Stabilising rear roller for an even cut and an iconic striped finish
• Tough but lightweight aluminium cutting deck, suitable for professional or semi-professional use