With a 28″ cut, generous 170 litre grass bag and the sheer ease and enjoyment that comes from using a Honda HF1211H ride-on mower, you can put the smile back into looking after your lawn. These compact and agile machines are ideal for medium sized gardens, or those with trees, flowing borders or tighter curves where the tight turning circle and great all-round visibility makes short work of the task in hand.
When you have a large garden you need the right tools to manage it. A ride-on mower is the perfect solution, switching with ease between a low, neat cut for the lawn and a higher cut for orchards and paddocks.
Why not upgrade your lawnmower to our fantastic small ride-on? The 28″ cut and powerful key start engine of the HF 1211H makes short work of the varied demands of the larger garden. The HF 1211H also offers the gardener extra convenience, with it’s hydrostatic drive ensuring a superb cut at all speeds.
Designed for compactness and manoeuvrability, easy operation and an impressive turning circle. the Honda HF1211H makes light work in complex gardens with borders and trees. What’s more, the Honda HF1211H garden rider easily goes through a standard 90cm wide doorway and with the ‘one-touch’ easily removed grass bag it takes up little storage space.
- 28″ rear discharge cutting deck for fast and simple grass collection.
- Choice of seven cutting heights so you can achieve the cut you want.
- The powerful 11hp 4-stroke air-cooled engine gives a great performance and easy starting every time.
- Large 170 litre grass bag requires less frequent emptying.
- Simple and convenient, the electric key start ignition takes the strain out of starting the mower, and is fitted in addition to the standard recoil pull-start.
- Simple hydrostatic transmission makes driving easy
The Honda HF 1211 H garden rider comes with a lengthy 5 year warranty (if used in a domestic environment and subject to annual service). Honda Ride on Mowers are supported with one of the longest and most comprehensive warranties in the industry.