The Briggs and Stratton P2000 PowerSmart Series™ Inverter offers an affordable, reliable power source from a brand you can trust. Whether you are holidaying, camping, caravanning or require back up power for light trade applications, the PowerSmart inverter generator is ideally suited to meet your needs. With easy starting and quieter running you can enjoy the little conveniences of home anywhere you are – lights, fans, a coffee maker, laptop or TV.
- Twin grip, 2 person cushioned handles for easier lifting
- Easy starting, long life overhead valve engine
- 2 x 240 volt outlets with weather protection
- 1 x 12 volt DC power accessory socket
- Safe for sensitive electronics
- Easy portability with air lockable fuel cap and anti vibration rubber feet
- Computer controlled technology supplies smooth, steady power – and adjusts engine speed accordingly to suit your power needs and save fuel
- Overload alarm, circuit breaker and low oil protection
PowerSmart™ Series Inverter Technology
Computer-controlled technology adjusts the engine speed based on power use, so it can run quieter – just 59 dB(a) – and safely power sensitive electronics.
Multi-Featured Control Panel
Includes two 230V household outlets and a 12V DC battery charging outlet for powering lights, radio, TV, small appliances, laptop/tablets, cell phones and more.
A unique 2-person-carry handle design makes it easy to transport.
Automatically adjusts engine speed based on the items you’re powering to reduce noise, save fuel and lower emissions.